Everdien van der Leek is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with a Master Degree in Nutrition and Health. Everdien translates the Science of Nutrition into very practical everyday information about food. Over the past years, she had working experience at different University Medical Centers such as LUMC (Leiden), VUmc (Amsterdam) and UMC (Utrecht).
You can visit Everdien Foodcoaching for weight loss/weight gain and special dietary needs. You will get tailor-made nutritional advice, education and evaluation during the therapy of:
- Overweight and obesity
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Gastrointestinal complaints; such as constipation, IBS (Fodmap diet)
- Cardiovascular disease; such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Pulmonary diseases such as COPD
- Weight loss and malnutrition
- Nutrition before, during and after pregnancy
- Celiac disease (gluten intolerance), gluten sensitivity, cow's milk allergy and lactose intolerance
Dietary counseling is reimbursed in Basic Health Insurance for three hours per calendar year by the health insurance.
Everdien Foodcoaching has contracts with:
- Zorg en Zekerheid, AZVZ
- ONVZ, PNO Zorg, VvAA
- Menzis, Anderzorg, Hema
- DSW, Stad Holland, inTwente
- VGZ, IZZ, IZA, Univé, Zekur, UMC, Bewuzt
Everdien Foodcoaching has no contracts with:
- CZ: Ohra, Nationale Nederlanden, Just, CZ direct
- ASR, Ditzo, de Amersfoortse
- Achmea: FBTO, Zilveren Kruis, interpolis, de Friesland, Zilveren Kruis Ziezo, Prolife
- Caresq: Promovendum, National Academic, Besured, Eucare, iptiQ, Aevitae
If you are insured with the above health insurers, you will receive the bill directly. You can submit the invoice to the health insurer yourself.The reimbursement that you will then receive may differ per health insurer, contact your health insurance for more information.
For all the care that is reimbursed under the Basic Health Insurance, this is subject to the compulsory excess (own risk) of 385 euros per year (unless you have a compulsory own risk excess). Children under 18 have no compulsory excess. If you do not use your own risk, the cost of the dietitian will be charged by the insurer. Check your policy or contact your insurance company in advance.
Would you like to combine our consultation with a nice walk? Or do you want to become more active and does this feel like a first step? Then a walking consultation
might be something for you!
Please contact the reception for making an appointment or if you have any questions, you can send me an e-mail.
T: 071 - 889 14 35
Rates for non-contracted care (2021):
First consultation 75 - 90 minutes - € 100 - € 120
Follow-up consultation 25 minutes - € 40
For cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, you will be charged 15 minutes of the reserved time.
To the top